Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Overjoyed

Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah SWT.

This blogspot is finally mine again....

I missed the good old days, the memories, the sweet innocent me

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I tried log in all these years but blogspot said this domain is for sale😭😭😭

I gave up. Until today...

while listening to the lecture earlier in tutorial room,

My prof showed his picture together with our national Astronaut

Dr Sheikh Muzaffar....

And it reminds me to all memories back in Moscow

We celebrated raya together,

We played badminton, bowling, and went skating during winter

We went dinner to El Patio Pizza, Ichiban Boshi, and few other places in Moscow

And of course, together with my forever soulmate ❤️❤️

And few other best friend and colleague....

So here, finally after my struggle, I managed to get back my blogspot

And guess what,???

Yupp, I will start writing again 😘😘😘

For all my followers, those who followed me from my young age

Let's grow young together πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Let's continue writing and sharing

Let's meet in the future πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜




3 love:

Wahidah said...

Welcome back Ida

tiffany said...

thank u wa'i 😘

Yaya said...

Rindu zaman blogging....