"Move along the ocean
It's too small for both of us
Said the stupid little starfish
To the giant octopus."
the petit lil octopus.... sebelum dimasak
selepas dicelur dalam boiling water selama 10minutes
Ginger sweet octopus...
- 10 pieces of toddler octopus... baby octopus still ok only that they are too small for a big mouth... hehe
- 4-5 thin slices of pickled ginger, (the one u eat wt sushi la) ...cut them into tiny pieces
- 1 1/2 tblspoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce... kikkoman oso can do
- a pint of chilli powder
- 2tsp Thai's sweet chilli sauce
- cleanse ur octopus n bring them to boiling water.... let cook for about 10 minutes or until they're bit tender to bite...
- in a bowl, put together all the other ingredients n mix the octopus thoroughly...
- put them in aluminium foil n cover, then just put in ur oven and bake at 170 degrees for 10minutes... it's done!!!!
- now it's ready to be served wt ur jasminne rice, sushi, n maybe as wut i did, i serve it together wt my linguine alfredo....
p/s: note that jz looking at my pic doesn't seem like the octopus heavenly tasty, but i can guarantee they're fabulous, absolutely fantastic and awesome for a dinner treat.... only that i should buy maybe half kg of these octopus n that will be just great!!!